Your guitar is a delicate instrument. Treat it well to make sure it lasts a lifetime. Here are five things we can do to extend the life of your guitar:
- Set up your guitar. A proper guitar setup will customize your instrument to you, so you can play even better.
- Replace or reset your frets. Worn frets can affect your guitar’s sound.
- Re-attach your bridges. The El Paso, TX heat can cause the glue on your bridges to unstick.
- Repair your cracked guitar. Catch cracks early, so you don’t have to replace your instrument.
- Finish or refinish your instrument. Play a guitar that feels brand-new.
Trust our expert staff to repair your instrument in no time. Give us a call at 915-594-4999 to learn how we can get you back in the practice room.